About the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa
The EB-5 Visa Program rewards international investors and their family with permanent residency in USA when investing into government approved projects throughout the United States. The EB-5 Visa program gives investors the security of permanent US residency without repeated visa applications. United States Citizenship may be obtained after five years.
Investors are rewarded with an EB-5 Green Card, when they invest $900,000 into a government approved development project, through a regional center. The EB-5 visa program was originally passed by U.S. government in 1990 to stimulate the U.S economy and create jobs.
Benefits of the EB-5 Visa
- USA Residency for Investor, their spouse and any children
- The right to live, work, study or retire anywhere in the USA
- Access to the U.S. Education system
- The full benefits of being a U.S. citizen
- Receive investment back, once the project completes
About Us – Our Role
Residency Invest specialises in assisting Investors and their family through the EB-5 process, from start to finish. Our relationship with our investors is a long term one, and we strive to ensure this often complex process, remains as quick and simple as possible.
- Education on the EB-5 Programme
- Placing investor into a qualifying investment
- Assisting investor with all due diligence, and advisory services
- Assisting Immigration Attorney with green card application
- Relocation Services (sourcing House, School, Car etc)