The EB-5 program allows foreign investors the opportunity to seek permanent U.S. residency by investing in United States USCIS approved Regional Centers and their projects. Obtaining a Green Card through the EB-5 program provides the flexibility to set up a business or expand your current business to anywhere in the U.S.. Here are some reasons why the EB-5 Green Card is the best option
if you’re looking to bring your business to the U.S.:
EB-5 Green Card Benefits
- Permanent Residence for Investor, Spouse and Unmarried Children Under the Age of 21
- Flexibility to Set Up a Business Anywhere in the U.S.
- Ability to Expand your Current Business from India to the U.S.
- No Employment Sponsorship Required
- Ability to Maintain a Business in India and Travel Back and Forth to the U.S.
- Ability to Structure U.S. Business in Most Cost-effective and Efficient Way Possible
- No Need to Renew a Temporary Work Visa or Worry About Visa Denials
Disadvantages of the L-1A Visa
- Maximum Initial Stay of 3 Years or 1 Year for a New Office L-1 Visa
- Requests for Extension of Stay May be Granted in Increments of up to 2 Years Until the Employee has Reached the Maximum Limit of 7 Years
- Previous Employment Relationship with Foreign Company Required
- Must Work for U.S. Employer in a Managerial or Executive Capacity
- Visa Status is Completely Dependent on Employment Relationship
- Current USCIS Policy has Increased Scrutiny on L-1 Adjudications Resulting in Increased Denials
TO SPEAK TO A SPECIALIST PLEASE CALL +44 203 637 0087